A CPN Number and SCN Number can be utilized in place of one’s Social Security Number (SSN) when applying for credit. It is a person’s legal right to keep his or her Social Security Number (SSN) private and employ a separate number for credit related reasons after you received the number you will need to TRI-Merge your CPN with your personal information and registert with the three credit bureaus. then you will have a clean new credit file this profile will have a 0 score at the beginning because like Social Security Number (SSN) you need to build credit step by step. WE CAN ADD CREDIT REPORTING INFORMATION TO YOUR NEW CPN THAT WILL REFLECT A 720+ SCORE AND MANY YEARS OF INSTANT HISTORY ALL WITHIN 30 DAYS.
To Build a Credit Score You Have Two Option:
1.The slow and standard way when beginning to build your credit, start off small and look for options available for those with little to no credit: apply for a no credit check Secured credit cards, Student credit cards & Retail credit cards
2.The faster way is adding Tradelines (authorized user accounts) HOW DO WE DO THAT? You can ask to become an authorized user a close family member or friend’s credit card is a great option to consider. The history of the card is reported to the credit bureaus, so if you and the card-owner use it responsibly, it should help the both of you.
A CPN Number or SCN Number is separate from your Social Security Number (SSN). It helps to protect one’s Social Security Number (SSN) from various internet threats such as identity theft. These numbers can be used in place of the Social Security Number (SSN) when an individual applies for credit.
Creditors do not get any benefits when their clients get a new credit file. Based on the 1974 Privacy Act, a person is not obligated to give his or her Social Security Number (SSN) to any private entities. When it comes to the legality, CPN Number (Credit Privacy Number) / SCN Number (Secondary Credit Number) are completely legal. However, it should be kept in mind that they can be utilized for credit purposes only and not for deceitful intentions.
Using a CPN Number (Credit Privacy Number) / SCN Number (Secondary Credit Number) makes it easier to segregate finances in the event of identity theft. Without access to a Social Security Number (SSN) the thief is somewhat limited in the amount of difficulties they are creating for the rightful owner of the number.
Getting a CPN Number (Credit Privacy Number) / SCN Number (Secondary Credit Number) does not release a person from his or her previous debts. In fact the individual remains liable for all debts incurred on credit accounts referencing a SSN OR CPN OR SCN. Obtaining this number will not replace old bad credit.
You can use a CPN Number / SCN Number for anything that usually requires credit reporting purposes.
You can use a CPN NUMBER TO GET: Credit Cards, Auto loans, Cable, Utilities, Apartments, Office and open Bank accounts.
“Credit Privacy Numbers (CPNs) are nine-digit file numbers that follow the same algorithm as Social Security Account Numbers (SSANs). Currently, federal law allows individuals to legally use CPNs for financial reporting and protects those individuals who do not wish to disclose their SSAN. Individuals who acquire CPNs are completely responsible for any debt they incur using this number”
This is a digital program that includes unlimited email support and is none refundable
Welcome to Manifesting Perfect Credit
Creating You CPN Number
- Welcome to the Self Lender Program
- WHAT IS SELF LENDER?
- HOW DOES A CREDIT BUILDER ACCOUNT WORK?
- HOW MUCH DOES SELF LENDER COST?
- WHAT DO I NEED TO JOIN SELF LENDER?
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO JOIN SELF LENDER?
- WHAT IF I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
- HOW IS A CREDIT SCORE CALCULATED
- WHY HAVEN’T I HEARD OF A “CREDIT BUILDER ACCOUNT” BEFORE?
- HOW *EXACTLY* DOES THE CREDIT BUILDER ACCOUNT WORK?
- HOW LONG DOES MY CREDIT BUILDER ACCOUNT LAST?
- CAN I APPLY FOR A LARGER OR SMALLER CREDIT BUILDER ACCOUNT?
- WHEN DO I GET THE MONEY?
- WHEN DO I MAKE THE FIRST PAYMENT?
- WHAT PAYMENT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE?
- HOW’S IT DIFFERENT THAN A SECURED CREDIT CARD?
- CAN I PAY BACK A CREDIT BUILDER ACCOUNT EARLY?
- CAN I APPLY FOR MORE THAN ONE CREDIT BUILDER ACCOUNT ON SELF LENDER?
- ARE YOU A LENDER?
Fixing Credit on your SSN
Getting Educated On Your Credit - Credit Basics
- What is credit
- What Is a Credit Score?
- What Is Credit History?
- What Is the Credit Score Range?
- What Does My Credit Score Mean?
- How Are Credit Scores Calculated?
- Why Do I Have Different Credit Scores?
- What Affects Your Credit Score?
- How Credit Scores Work
- Why Did My Credit Score Drop?
- How to Check Your Credit Score
- How to Get a Free Credit Report